1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Wemay collect information aboutouremployees, potential employees, contractors, clients,suppliers, business contacts, andServices users in a variety of ways. The information we may collect includes:
i. Personal Data:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shippingaddress, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information,uch as your age/date of birth, gender, country of birth, country ofsidence, employment status, PermanentAccount Number (PAN), Aadhar and/or/or any other valid proof of identityissued by the government, andinterests that you voluntarily give to us when you register with us.
- Unique Identifiers, such as username or password.
- When you choose to participate in various activities related to the Services like providing feedback or when you offer to provide services to us.
- In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from third-party sourc. For example, we may collect ersonal data from your organization,other organizations with whom you have dealing, an information from a service rovider or any publicly available record.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certainfeatures of our Services . Wemay also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, ta analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer ommunications.
ii. Financial Data
While using our Services and payments therein, we may ask you toprovide financial information such as Credit/Debit Card number and/or Bankaccount number. While we may ask for your details to complete your purchase ofour Services, it is hereby clarified that we do not retain any payment relatedinformation whatsoever. All our Services are linked to payment gatewaysand as such only dottedinformation is received by us.
iii. Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the App, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the App.
iv. Commercial Data
We may collect history or records of products /services / demo requests you have obtained from Avataar. Correspondence betweenyou and us when it is sent to a dedicated mailbox or via other electronic [RM25] communication means (including communication channels supportedby artificial intelligence), for the purpose of processing account receivablepayments and commercial follow-up.
v. Data From Customer Activities
vi. Professional or employment related information
We may collect professional or employment or contractual related information, such as description of current position, job title, employer, employment history, resumes, CVs, letters, financial information for payroll purposes, location and Avataar contact(s).
vii. System and application access data and Internet and electronic network activity information
Where you are provided with access to Avataar’s systems [RM32] , Avataar may collect information required to access suchAvataar’s system and applications such as System ID, LAN ID, e-mail account,instant messaging account, mainframe ID, systempasswords [RM35] , andinternet or other electronic network activity information, including accesslogs, activity logs, and electronic content produced using Avataar systems.
viii. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Services, in acase of an error in the app we collect data and information (through thirdparty products) on your phone called Log Data.This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol(“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilising our Services, the time and date of your use of the Services, and other statistics.
ix. Cookies and OtherTechnologies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers.These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
These Services do not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, theApp may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Services.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
● Assist law enforcement agencies;
● Managing our contractual and/or employment relationship with you
● Facilitating Communications with you
● Improving the security and functioning of our Services, networks and information.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties to provide better user experience;
● Marketing our services to you;
● Create and manage your account;
● Process your application to use our services and to provide you with the requested services;
● Comply with our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide with the information, products and services that you requested from us;
● Help protect your information and prevent unauthorized access to it;
● Deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
● Email you regarding your account;
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the App;
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to theApp more personalized;
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Services;
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the App;
● Notify you of updates to the App;
● Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you;
● Perform other business activities as needed;
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity;
● Process payments and refunds;
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the App;
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
● Respond to product and customer service requests;
● Send you a newsletter;
To the extent you are asked to click on/check "I accept", "I agree" or similar buttons/checkboxes/functionalities in relation to a privacy statement, doing so will be considered as providing your consent to process your personal data, only in the countries where such consent is required by mandatory law. In all other countries, such action will be considered as a mere acknowledgement and the legal basis of the processing of your personal data will not be your consent but any other applicable legal basis.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
i. By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ii. Third-PartyService Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing account, hosting, processing and fulfilment of demo requests, verifying customer information, research auditing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
iii. Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis, our appointed auditors, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers (e.g. compliance consultants), to the extent that they require access to the information in order to advise us.
iv. Outside Contractors
v. SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If we do not obtain your personal information directly from you, we may obtain it from the following sources: publicly available sources (registers or the internet), Avataar’s employees, contractors, (prospective or current) Avataar’s affiliates, subsidiaries and newly acquired businesses, employers of our contractors, public authorities, public websites and social media, previous employers, educational institutions, suppliers and vendors (including third party data providers).
vi. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical, procedural and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We have a standard SSL certification which basically helps uscreate a secure connection between our server and the user to render anyinformation or action. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and dataecryption, physical access controls to our data centers and information accessauthorization controls. Only user passwords are encrypted in 64-bit encryptionand stored because generally users use the same password on multiple sites, toprevent any kind of theft, piracy, or unauthorized access. If you believe youraccount has been abused or hacked, please contact us by sending us an email at [getsupport@avataar.]
Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of theData that you send to us or the security of servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with your Data.We are not responsible for any loss of such Data or the consequences thereof.
vii. INFORMATION FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to suchminor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal informationfrom users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will takereasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If youbecome aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18,please contact us atgetsupport@avataar.
viii. DO NOT TRACK
The term “Do Not Track” refers to a HTTP header offered by certain web browsers to request that websites refrain from tracking the user. We take no action in response to automated Do Not Track requests. However, if you wish to stop such tracking, please contact us at email@example.com
ix. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in thisServices are owned by or are licensed to us. Any use of these Services or its contents, including copying or storing it, in whole or in part, other than for your own, personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, printing, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, reverse-engineer or mirror or use any content available on or through our Services for commercial or public purposes. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on these Services for any purpose.
xi. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
The Services providesthe user the opportunity to stop receiving communications from us. In order todo the same, you shall be required to send an email to
xiii. CONTACT FOR ANY QUERY